Tips on Choosing the Bunk Beds for Your Kids
Children’s bunk beds are helping a lot when you have more than one kid in the house and you are not ready yet to build a new room. Sleeping arrangement is a need since the kids cannot sleep with the parents forever. So, rather than you buy two beds for your kids, the bunk beds are a great choice for sure. Well, there are several factors you can think about before buying a bunk bed for your twin children.
The advantages of bunk beds
– Bunk beds consist of two beds so you do not need to buy two beds to accommodate your twin daughter for sleeping arrangement. Each kid of yours will get their portion of bed as well as keeping their personal space.
– Bunk beds also a good answer for saving space in the bedroom. Even if you have small and limited space in the bedroom, bunk beds allow you to have more space even though it covers two people’s business.
– The bunk beds can be separated anyway. So, if your kids need their own bedroom, you can separate the bunk beds and do not need to buy the new bed either way.
– Your kids will have much fun because they spend their time in the room with the siblings due to the children’s bunk beds.
The disadvantages of bunk beds
Moreover, even though the bunk beds give you so many benefits, it still has several disadvantages which probably make you think twice before buy it. Check this out.
– It has safety issues. Since bunk beds are arranged vertically and connected by the ladder, it is still possible if the kids would fall down if they are not monitored or careful enough. Other than that, they could also could their certain body parts such as head and hands on to the metal or the wood rails.
– It also makes the “making the beds” activity more difficult since you have to climb the ladder to make the upper bed.
– Whoever who uses the top bed could reach the ceiling, ceiling fan, light, curtains, and many more. It could put them in danger.
– When you want to give good night hugs and kisses, it could get harder as well. So, before you buy he bunk beds for your kids, it is better if you consider the height between the bottom and top bunk of children’s bunk beds.