White Backsplash Tile to Have a Clean and Large Look Kitchen
Nowadays people will always have backsplash for their kitchen. Backsplash is good to protect the walls from splatters and spills coming from the foods, waters, drinks, etc. Backsplash also gives an esthetic value to the kitchen. Materials of backsplash such as stones, glass, metals, woods, and other things will really make it a focal point. Backsplash can be very eye-catching in appearance since they are made from any kind of materials with different colors, textures, sizes, prices, and shapes. Among others what do you think about a white backsplash tile in a kitchen? White color makes a room look larger and cleaner, remember? So white tiles used for backsplash must be very interesting and advantageous.
White backsplash tile ideas:
· Consider white subway porcelain tile
· Consider white quilted gloss tile
· Consider ice white textured subway tile
· Consider white ceramic tile
· Consider white subway ceramic tile
· Consider white stick tiles and subway matted tile in frost peel
· Consider luster tile in white color
The way you install the tile for backsplash matters. Be creative and careful to do it. Know well the size of the area you want to install the backsplash tiles. This is to prevent you from buying too many white tiles or in the process of installing, you run out of white tiles. If you are not confident enough to install backsplash tile, you can always hire experts to do it. Another important thing is maintaining the backsplash. It is very important to do since you don’t change backsplash so often. You want it for a long time. Here are the ways:
How to maintain white backsplash tile:
· Mix vinegar and hot water with 1:1 composition. Put them in a bowl. Wipe the backsplash with a soft cotton cloth that is already applied with the mixture.
· Pay attention to the grout since it is the easiest part to get stains and dirt but hardest to clean. If there is a hard stain and dirt attached on the grout, use additional paste made from water and baking soda. Brush the grout slowly with a soft brush otherwise the grout get damaged which makes the tiles unstable. Using a soft toothbrush is great.
· Rinse the tiles thoroughly with clean cold water and soft cloth
· Dry the tile with microfiber cloth to avoid spots from water.
You see that maintaining white backsplash tile is so easy however the way you treat your kitchen is also very important. After cooking it is suggested that you clean the kitchen including the backsplash right away. This is good to prevent hard stains and dusts. Hopefully this article about white backsplash tile will give you inspiration.